Friday, January 1, 2010

101 Things That Make Me Smile


Smiling is the most powerful thing in persuasion. Even more persuasive than words. I heard this over the radio on the weekend and was completely intrigued by it. But besides being able to get people to agree with you, smiling prevents wrinkles and everyone looks better happy and smiling. So, these posts are my attempt to find 101 things this year that make me smile- everything and anything from really cool images to everyday moments and amazing products I can't live without. It's joy in the little things, you know. Here goes....

#1:THE MOST AMAZING MOVIE
500 Days of Summer
Besides being more realistic than any other movie I've ever seen, Zooey Deschanel is captivating and magical (as she is in that gorgeous picture below!) and so down-to-earth at the same time ...I don't want to spoil anything, so it's up to you to see the movie.





No comments:

Post a Comment